Chris and Pete Edwards
Nick and Barbara Cavalaris
Champions of Ability
We are excited to host a special preview party for Adaptive Sports Connection’s Power of Ability Initiative. For over thirty years, the organization has been quietly serving thousands of children, adults, and veterans with physical and cognitive disabilities, as well as their families across Ohio. Through the power of sports and therapeutic recreation individuals are tapping into their abilities - impacting their health, wellbeing, employment, and life.
We have seen this organization in action and believe in their vision for our community. We hope you can join us to learn about this amazing organization and the vision for our community.
RSVP by May 22
Sharon Schreiber: 630-945-1787
You are welcome to bring a guest to join you.
Cocktails & Heavy Hor D’oeuvres will be served
Attire: business casual
Park in the North Lot (p6):
- Pass the stadium on Nationwide Blvd
- Immediately past turn right onto Columbus Crew Way
- At the stop sign the lot is straight ahead – (quick right/left to enter)
- Ignore North Lot Pass Required sign
Enter through the West Lobby:
- Walk down Columbus Crew Way the direction you drove up
- Just over halfway down the block on the left is the West Lobby entrance (pink dot on map)