Resources on Coronavirus Related to People with Disabilities
- ACL: What Do Older Adults and People with Disabilities Need to Know
- American Heart Association: Coronavirus Precautions for Patients and Others Facing Higher Risks
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation: Early Days: How COVID-19 is Changing Life for People Living with Paralysis
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation webinar: Nurse Linda on COVID-19
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation: SCI, Flu and Coronavirus
- Forbes: 5 Things to Know About Coronavirus and People with Disabilities
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America: MS and Coronavirus
- Siegel Rare Neuroimmune Association: COVID-19 and Rare Neuroimmune Disorders
- STAT News Breakdown of Coronavirus Risk Factors by Demographics
Resources on Coronavirus Related to Caregivers/PCAs
Resources on Coronavirus for Military and Veteran Personnel and Caregivers
- AARP: "Lessons from Military Caregivers Amid Coronavirus” by Lee Woodruff
- COVID-19 Hidden Heroes Resource Hub, The Elizabeth Dole Foundation offers a dedicated webpage with the most up-to-date information for military and veteran caregivers.
Resources on Coronavirus in General
The information contained on this page is presented for the purpose of educating and information only. Nothing contained on this page should be construed nor is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider. Should you have any health care related questions, please call or see your physician or other qualified health care provider promptly. Always consult with your physician or other qualified health care provider before embarking on a new treatment, diet or fitness program. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this page.