HERE’S HOW YOUR GIFT CAN HELP!
- You are helping 70 children, adults, and veterans participate in any of our adaptive sports and recreation programs.
- You are helping 30 children, adults, and veterans participate in any of our adaptive sports and recreation programs.
- Provides a mono-ski for adults and veterans
- Provides for an adaptive bike for an adult
- Provides an adaptive bike for a child including bike evaluation, bike assembly, surprise delivery, RideOn Bike Camp
- Gives 40 kids at local schools a kayak outing
- Supports our custom programs for children and adults with autism, spina bifida, and other cognitive disabilities
- Provides a family with a membership to the Adaptive Sports Connection
- Provides for an adaptive ski lesson
- Provides for a cycling outing for a family
- Provides for our summer bike clinic for a child
Take the Boundless Courage Challenge!
For naming and other gift opportunities, please contact Sharon Schreiber, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 945-1787.